PINCADE PRODUCT WARRANTY AND CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
WARRANTIES FOR FAULTY ITEMS
- There is a 12 month warranty on all of our products from the original date of purchase unless marked otherwise.
- Before any warranty claim can be processed, the item in question must be physically assessed by us. Under no circumstances shall we ship a new item out before receiving the warranty return for assessment.
- Please contact us first, to see if we can help. With certain electronic items, sometimes configuration / installation issues can be the cause of a problem and can be resolved over the phone / email / chat.
- If we cannot help with the issue we’ll need you to ship the item back to us initially at your cost. Use tracking! If the product goes missing during transit we are not liable. Please also make sure delicate items are packed appropriately.
- If we determine that the product is indeed faulty, we will reimburse you the cost of the return shipping incurred to get the product to us and ship you out a replacement item at no cost to you. Where a replacement item of the same type is not available we’ll contact you to discuss a same price alternative or refund you your initial purchase price if a suitable replacement can not be sourced.
- In situations where we receive a return that tests OK, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost required to get the item back to you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
- Go to Pincade.com.au > Account > Orders
- From the initial order list click “Request Warranty” next to the appropriate order. (You can also click on the order number and select “Request Warranty” from the order detail screen.
- A Warranty Request Form displays.
- Select a Warranty request reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the request.
- Submit your request.
An automated response confirming receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account.
14 DAY CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
If you change your mind or purchased the incorrect item on the website during your initial purchase don’t stress! Our full refund or exchange policy ensures an exchange or refund within 14 days of your date of purchase. (Please see conditions below).
- All items must be in new, unopened condition with original packaging.
- No restocking fee will be incurred for returned items that have not been opened.
- A 10% restocking fee will be incurred where a package has been opened or not returned in the original shipped packaging.
- Credit Card / Paypal surcharges incurred during the original purchase transaction will
not be refunded.
- No exchange / refund will be issued until the product(s) have been returned to us and assessed for damage.
- Returns for all purchases require the original receipt.
- Shipping costs to / from Pincade in the case of an exchange must be covered by you.
- Shipping cost to Pincade in the case of a refund must be covered by you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHANGE OF MIND CLAIMS
- Go to https://pincade.com.au/contact-us/
- Fill out the form and detail your reason for requesting an exchange / refund. Please include your order number and a copy of the PDF receipt received during the initial order transaction. A member of our staff will process your request shortly after receiving it.
- Refunds are processed using the original payment method.
- Refunds are processed within 3 business days of approval.
- Refunds may take 3 business days after processing to appear back in your bank account or credit card.
Pincade will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery. In the event that your product is lost in transit, Pincade will not be held liable. Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charge.